<body>
HELLOOOO!
Hello welcome to my blog :)

Plurk.com

ME :DDD
Name: Eltongs Owlow x]]
13 since 26DEC1995.
Dun you dare insult him as he has 3 grps of frends to be back up..
Studin in
Fairfield Methodis Primary School 6J
Clementi Woods Secondary School 1/1 2/1
A Corneter (Trumpet) Alto 3rd 1st Clarinetist.
which is fully addicted to band.
Loves FRENDS..(:
♥ CJE(: SiKeE ZQSRZ
that's me
Contacts: eltonlowlow@hotmail.com
PS. If the tagboard does not work,refresh it by pressin the letter R on the tag board. If still nothin comes out, refresh the whole page ba.

Songs~



Tagboard

Eff off spamers.

free web hit counter
From 31st May 2009


Thursday, October 8, 2009 Gone for real {?}
8:19:00 PM
Suddenly, i had the urge to blog, beno why but ya. Hmphs.zxc
Saw plurk and read steve's blog. Hmm, hw shd i put it lehs? Wad you said is true. I did some reflections and found out i changed alot aft goin out wif you ppl. Am i the cause of everythin?
Am i in a dilemma now? Hmm, think so. I'm nt sure wad to do.
Things are gettin plain stupid, i'm nt sure hw jiamin thinks but i feel tt i shd kai kou lurhs. Hw? Hai, callin someone for help? Ohmigosh~
Wonders why was my reaction so big? I dun normally react like tt, influence?
Nw hw i react? hai~ Just let the matter continue like tt?
I'm nt angry nw, nt sure why... But i'm sure you are. Haizzz.
HOW?! NOW?
I really dunno wad to say? you might be angry, but i'm nt.  *maybe*
I won't care abt all thoses stuff last time, i really dunno.
Shd i just go back to whr i shd be?
Shd this matter be continued?
Is not up to me to decied.
Knowin tt Steve is tryin very hard to let us be friends together, in 1 whole big grp.
But if the really duun wan, just let things be this way.
Let it have it their way. I'm alrd sick & tired of of these happenings.
Yeah-Ness~! Tmr's lit paper and i have nt even read the book, tried vto see the movie but it sucks. :&
Aft lit left only Maths paper2!! OHMIGOSH!
Hahahs, Aft tt is shoopin spree wif CJE + ZQSRZ. Hahas, Gona shop till we drp!
Oh, and Medom Queak say my maths paper 1 pass? She say she dun rmb writin my name down.. Haiz.
I ask her, you gt good memory? she said no. ;@!  But good la, she say cnnt rmb well. So tt won't giv ppl false hope marhs. Hahas.
Shall Stop nw,
Bui2!
ELTON LOW(:


Everythin pls stop{?}

Labels: